- Psychotherapy helps clients to understand themselves better, look at problems more deeply, address the underlying causes of problems, as well as express their emotions in a safe space.
- Psychotherapy does not include advice-giving or assisting a paying party to do "brain-washing" on another party.
- Psychotherapy helps to improve one's mental health through talk therapy by professional clinical psychologists who are trained and have undergone trainings in providing psychotherapy services using theories, modality and techniques adapted to suit the local culture.
꙳ If you have NOT HAD SESSION with our clinical psychologist before, make sure you buy a DIAGNOSTIC INTAKE SESSION coupon first as the price for diagnostic intake session varies from a subsequent psychotherapy session.
What do you get?
RM240 - For Existing Clients Only ( 1 x 60-minute Psychotherapy Session )
What to expect?
- You will be seeing a professional clinical psychologist for the session. The session will last for SIXTY (60) minutes for existing clients.
- Upon purchasing the coupon, you will receive an SMS within 24 hours. Kindly download Invited App as per instructed in the text message in order to save and easily access your purchased coupon(s).
Be❦Live In Psychology【We are located inside Like.A.Boss Co-Working Space】
Address: 1-21, 188 EcoSky, Jalan Kuching, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 03 - 2770 2771 | 018 - 206 7313 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating Hours: Monday - Sunday | 10:00am - 6:00pm
Terms & Conditions
Appointment must be made through bit.ly/bipsychappointment at least SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours in advance.
This coupon is transferable but non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
Cancellation or rescheduling MUST be made at least SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours prior to the scheduled appointment or the coupon value will be forfeited. Cancellation and rescheduling can be done via WhatsApp.
This coupon is valid for NINETY (90) days. Expired coupon will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Be punctual for your appointment. Session will end as per scheduled time without extension for late arrival.
Be❦Live In Psychology reserves the rights to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice.
What is Psychotherapy?
- The process that occurs when a client and a therapist / psychologist communicate to explore and look more comprehensively, in order to address the underlying causes of a client's problems as well as how to solve them.
- The act of helping the client to understand his / her feelings and equip him / her with necessary knowledge and skills to face new challenges, both for now as well as in the future.
- A relationship of trust. Confidentiality is essential in psychotherapy. It is part of the procedures that professional therapists / psychologists explain their policy on confidentiality, usually during the first session. They may, however, be required by law to disclose information if they believe that there is a risk to life.
Psychotherapy Service【1 X 60 Minutes】