- Counselling helps clients to understand themselves better, look at a wider pespective, plan education and career journey and express emotions in a safe space.
- Counselling does not include advice giving or assist a paying party to do "brain-washing" on another party.
- Counselling helps to improve one's mental health through talk therapy by professional counsellors who are trained and have undergone trainings in providing counselling services using theories, modality and techniques blending into the local culture.
꙳ If you have NOT HAD SESSION with our counsellor before, make sure you buy an INTAKE SESSION coupon first as the price for intake session varies from a subsequent tele-counselling session.
What do you get?
RM500 - For Existing Clients Only ( 2 x 75-minute Tele-Counselling Session )
What to expect?
- You will be seeing a professional counsellor for the session. The session will last for SEVENTY-FIVE (75) minutes for existing clients.
- Upon purchasing the coupon, you will receive an SMS within 24 hours. Kindly download Invited App as per instructed in the text message in order to save and easily access your purchased coupon(s).
Be❦Live In Psychology【We are located inside Like.A.Boss Co-Working Space】
Address: 1-21, 188 EcoSky, Jalan Kuching, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 03 - 2770 2771 | 018 - 206 7313 | email@example.com
Operating Hours: Monday - Sunday | 10:00am - 6:00pm
Terms & Conditions
Appointment must be made through bit.ly/bipsychappointment at least SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours in advance.
This coupon is transferable but non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
Cancellation or rescheduling MUST be made at least SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours prior to the scheduled appointment or the coupon value will be forfeited. Cancellation and rescheduling can be done via WhatsApp.
This coupon is valid for NINETY (90) days. Expired coupon will not be accepted under any circumstances.
All two (2) sessions are to be used within ONE (1) month, starting from the day of first session attended.
Be punctual for your appointment. Session will end as per scheduled time without extension for late arrival.
Be❦Live In Psychology reserves the rights to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice.
What is Counselling?
- The process that occurs when a client and a counsellor set aside time to explore difficulties which may include the stressful or emotional feelings of the client.
- The act of helping the client to see things more clearly, possibly from a different viewpoint. This can enable the client to focus on feelings, experiences or behaviours, with a goal of facilitating positive change.
- A relationship of trust. Confidentiality is paramount to successful counselling. Professional counsellors will usually explain their policy on confidentiality. They may, however, be required by law to disclose information if they believe that there is a risk to life.
Tele-Counselling Service【2 X 75 Minutes】